Welcome to Minimum Intervention (MI) in Dentistry!
Adopting MI into daily dental practice means to focus on patients' health and elevates the dentist to a modern health care professional who
- treats the causes of oral ailments instead of only addressing its symptoms
- has the skills to accurately assess risks of oral disease and offers targeted-preventive care
- detects oral disease at the earliest point in time
- offers patients the possibly least invasive and most patient friendly treatment option in line with latest scientific evidence
- keeps ahead of changing times
The Journal of Minimum Intervention in Dentistry is an open access online journal, with the aim to promote the electronic publication and indexing of articles in the field of Minimum Intervention (MI) in dentistry.
The MI Compendium of Systematic Reviews
Minimum Intervention (MI) in Dentistry
Infection control in dental practice
The MI Compendium constitutes an online register for systematic review articles that have been published in peer-reviewed journals. All reviewed topics are exclusively related to the concept of minimum intervention (MI) in dentistry.
Evidence-based Summaries in Dentistry
Bulletin for plain language systematic review summaries related to minimally-invasive dental therapy
Available to institutions via SABINET
Accompanying text book (hardcover):
Evidence-based MI compendium
of minimally invasive therapeutic dental procedures and materials
VDM Verlag Dr. Müller (2011-07-14)
© 2011 Midentistry cc. All rights reserved.